Spring is the time for fresh starts and spring cleaning. So while you go through your closet and decide what to “keep, store or toss,” why not see if you’re ready to sell that jewelry piece? Perhaps it’s a vintage necklace that was handed down, or antique earrings you no longer wear. Maybe it’s an era piece that you bought from us years ago and you’ve been thinking of selling it back, or talk with us about a different treasure.
Deciding whether to sell your jewelry can sometimes feel emotional or liberating. And once you’ve made your decision, you may have mixed feelings about the selling part. But we, at William Noble, want to make that part an easy, comforting and rewarding experience. Here’s our process:
- Come to our confidential and comfortable third floor showroom in Highland Park Village in Dallas, Texas. (we’re above Starbucks)
- We will give you a private complimentary consultation and evaluation.
- There is no obligation to sell.
- If you decide to sell, we’ll write you a check on the spot.
- If you need more time, we honor our evaluation for 30 days. This is a great time to shop our offer at other jewelers.
- If you don’t live in Dallas, simply take a picture of your jewelry and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll give you a complimentary evaluation via email.
That’s all there is to it! We look forward to seeing you in our showroom. You can also call or email us if that’s easier.
100 Highland Park Village, Suite 370
Dallas, Texas 75205
William Noble is the premier buyer and seller of estate jewelry in the Southwest. It is the oldest jewelry firm in Highland Park and the longest standing merchant in Highland Park Village, in Dallas, Texas.