For peace of mind and a lovely summer vacation, here are several jewelry travel tips. The jewelry pictured is a pink pear shaped diamond.
1. Think ahead about what you need, from formal pieces to casual everyday wear and essentials.
2. Secure the jewelry you are not bringing in a safe.
3. Update your jewelry list or take pictures of all your jewelry so that you can check them off when you return.
4. Insure your jewelry.
5. Wear the jewelry you’re traveling with or store them in a carry-on; never check your jewelry.
6. Once you arrive at your destination secure your jewelry in a safe.